Career Opportunities : Assistant Project Manager - Sales & Marketing
- Work within the marketing department and plays a critical role in activating, managing and measuring digital marketing activities for a leading international trade fair.
- Develop creative promotion and content marketing strategy in alignment with B2B trade fair online and offline activities and promotion.
- Track digital marketing performance and continuously optimize campaign and generate engagement.
- Engage vendors to prepare marketing materials including brochures, multimedia content, images, videos etc.
- Take a driving role in the business development & marketing of exhibition including but not limited to exhibitor recruitment and client relationship building, booth space planning, event management etc.
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience in event management/ exhibition / Ecommerce; Digital marketing agency is an advantage.
- Exposure to manage O2O promotion campaigns and take part in exhibition business development in China and overseas.
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work independently, enjoy challenges and explore opportunities with the team.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external parties to enhance the good communication to execute the marketing programs and business development plan.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in using Google Analytics and other social media analytic tools to analyze marketing activities and improve content, online traffic and customer engagement rate.
- Good presentation, problem-solving and analytical skills with proficiency in MS skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua a must).
- Willing to travel and able to work in fast-paced work environment.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, discretionary performance bonus, medical insurance, medical check-up, birthday leave, training and excellent development prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, availability and contact details to The Human Resources & Administration Manager to recruit2 @adsale.com.hk or click APPLY NOW.
Accepted formats: doc, docx and PDF files which are scanned or password protected cannot be uploaded.Max size: 5MB