Career Opportunities : Assistant Project Executive - Marketing Communications
- Assist in organizing to overseas visitor marketing activities, e.g. VIP referral program, webinar, business matching etc.
- Support to arrange onsite services to visitors.
- Explore new partners and discuss cooperation opportunities.
- Handle administrative activities and campaign reports
- Assist ad hoc project when required.
- Degree holder with at least 2 year solid experience in Marketing Communications or Sales and Marketing.
- Experience in exhibition / conference / event management or relationship management.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese ( incl. Putonghua).
- Mature, pro-active, self-motivated, well organized and detail-oriented.
- A team player with good communication skills and able to work under multitasking environment.
- Basic knowledge of producing eDM, artwork editing and promotion via Social Media are preferable.
- Occasional mainland China trips are required.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, medical insurance, medical check-up, birthday leave, training and excellent development prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary, availability and contact no. to The Human Resources & Administration Manager by fax : 3586-0196 or click APPLY NOW. “Please quote our job reference”
Accepted formats: doc, docx and PDF files which are scanned or password protected cannot be uploaded.Max size: 5MB