Career Opportunities : Project Executive – Customer Service (Exhibition)
Responsible for performing administrative and customer service duties for project team, including but not limited to:
- Issuance and delivery of contracts and invoices.
- Handling incoming and outgoing email and phone enquiries from Hong Kong, China and overseas.
- Coordinate and supervise other admin staffs of our branch offices in China.
- Souvenirs and on-site materials sourcing and production.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by the Management
- Diploma or above with 2-3 years’ working experience.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua a must)
- Detail-oriented, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Mature and resourceful with strong organizing power and communication skill
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes and CorelDraw is preferred
- Occasional mainland China trips are required
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, medical insurance, medical check-up, birthday leave, training and excellent development prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary, availability and contact no. to The Human Resources & Administration Manager by fax : 3586-0196 or click APPLY NOW. “Please quote our job reference”
Accepted formats: doc, docx and PDF files which are scanned or password protected cannot be uploaded.Max size: 5MB