Career Opportunities : Senior Administrator (Exhibition Team)
- Being the assistant to the General Manager of a sizable exhibition
- Provide secretarial support, include but not limited to, organize daily schedules, business
appointments and trips, reply emails and incoming calls on behalf of GM when in need
- Assist in monitoring the progress of important tasks of project teams
- Assist in project duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' solid experience in supporting senior management
- Excellent in both conversational and written English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Strong interpersonal and analytical and good problem solving skills
- Mature, independent, careful, flexible and strive for efficiency
- Familiar with MS Office Applications
Less experience will be considered as Administrator
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, medical insurance, medical check-up, birthday leave, training and excellent development prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary, availability and contact no. to The Human Resources & Administration Manager by fax : 3586-0196 or click APPLY NOW. “Please quote our job reference”
Accepted formats: doc, docx and PDF files which are scanned or password protected cannot be uploaded.Max size: 5MB